The Best Wines for Thanksgiving Dinner
The Best Wines for Thanksgiving Dinner - Find Your Favorite Below
This Thanksgiving, why not try something new? If you're tired of the same old wine that you've been drinking every year for this holiday, then take a look at our list of best wines for Thanksgiving dinner. We've got a variety of options from reds to whites and everything in between. Use the best wine for Thanksgiving dinner ideas below to help you decide which wines would pair best with your Thanksgiving meal.
Wine pairing for Thanksgiving dinner
Thanksgiving dinner can be a bit of a challenge when it comes to picking the right wine. It can be difficult because there are so many dishes to choose from. Instead of pairing wines with specific foods, let's focus on the season and Thanksgiving flavors!
What should you consider when choosing good wine for Thanksgiving?
When it comes to Thanksgiving wines, there are a few main factors to consider:
1. Variety - What is your preference? Red, white, sparkling, or a combination? Do you want a red blend or a single varietal? There are so many options from which to choose.
2. Flavor - What are you in the mood for? Do you want a big fruit bomb or something more subtle?
3. Region - Are you looking for something domestic or international?
What kind of wine goes with Thanksgiving dinner?
Thanksgiving wines can come from a variety of grapes and regions. Here is a list of wines to consider:
Sparkling wine is among the best wine for Thanksgiving. Fresh, lively, and festive--who can say no to bubbles on Thanksgiving? Pairing sparkling wines for Thanksgiving dinner will give your meal the perfect festive touch.
When pairing wines for Thanksgiving dinner, white wines are usually the best bet. You don't want to overwhelm your palate or run the risk of pairing red wines with white foods.
While some like to avoid red wine altogether on Thanksgiving, we do recommend having a bottle of red wine on hand. For those who choose to drink red wine on Thanksgiving, make sure to pick a lighter-bodied Shiraz or Pinot Noir.
If you are looking for a Thanksgiving wine but aren't sure what to buy, consider Rosé. Rosés are the perfect go-to Thanksgiving wine and pair well with turkey and gravy.
What pairs better with pumpkin pie than Port wine? Dessert wines are perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner because most people choose to end their meal with a sweet treat.
Thanksgiving Wine Recommendations
Check out this list below if you are looking for some inspiration on wine varieties for Thanksgiving dinner.
Sparkling Wines for Thanksgiving
1. Bisol Jeio Prosecco Brut (Organic)
2. Banfi Rosa Regale
3.Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve Champagne NV
4. Piper Sonoma County Rose Reserve Champagne
White wines for Thanksgiving
1. Les Chenes Vieux Sancerre Blanc
2. Louis Latour Pouilly Fuisse
4. Clos Henri Petit Clos Sauvignon Blanc Organic New Zealand Marlborough
Red Wines for Thanksgiving
1. RouteStock Cabernet Sauvignon
2. Glenville Alex Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
3. Dante Robino Malbec Reserve
4. Maison Louis Latour Marsannay Red
Rosé Wines for Thanksgiving
1. Domaines Ott Chateau Romasson Bandol Rosé
3. Wolffer Estate Vineyard Summer In A Bottle Rose
Dessert Wines for Thanksgiving
1. Snow Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon Ice Wine
2. Quinta do Noval Black Port NV
3. Sant Arturo Amarone Della Valpoli
Shop Wine Society is the perfect place for you to find your favorite wines from around the world. Whether you are looking for a new favorite or something special to pair with your Thanksgiving dinner, Shop Wine Society has what you need.